Did you know that you could transform a child’s life for as little as 70p a day?
Sponsoring a child through Adonai UK ensures:
- access to a good primary education at Adonai Child Development Centre
- provision of school uniform and equipment
- inclusion on the food and health care programmes
- pastoral care
Just as importantly, sponsorship shows a child that they are cared about. Someone, somewhere is thinking about them. Sponsorship not only gives a child a better today but also the promise of a brighter tomorrow, a way out of the poverty that could otherwise continue to entrap them.
As a sponsor, you will receive an initial photo of your child and background information regarding their personal circumstances. You will then receive letters from ‘your’ child at least twice a year, updated photos when available, and be included on our regular email updates. We will ask you to send a letter of introduction to your child along with a photo and then to send cards/letters at birthdays and Christmas. We will give advice on suitable content for the letters.
We suggest the following monthly contributions:
- Primary School Age: £20 pcm
- Secondary School Age: £25 pcm
- ‘A’ Level and Vocational Studies: £25 – 30 pcm depending on the course
- University – dependent on the specific course
Some of our sponsored children live at the centre, others live in the community with families or carers. We always have a list of children waiting for a helping hand so if you would like to know more please contact us.