How can you help?
Spread the word!
Tell your friends and family about us and suggest they visit our website or facebook page.
If you would like a member of the team to talk to your church, school or other organisation please contact us.
A little goes a long way in Uganda….How much do you value a good night’s sleep in a comfy bed? Many Ugandan children don’t have that luxury but a small amount can change that for a child:
- £5 will buy a mosquito net – a potential life saver
- £10 will buy a set of bedding to keep a child warm
- £30 will buy a mattress so that a child can sleep in comfort
See our Latest News section for current projects.
We also welcome regular donations. These could be for general support or to support specific projects such as the food or health programmes, school resources, houseparent support. Any amount per month is very welcome and will make a valuable difference.
Ways To Donate
- Cash or cheque to a member of the team
- Bank transfer or standing order – contact us for details
- Text ADUK13 to 70070 (for donations of £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £10)
- Online at Virgin Money Giving
- To donate from the U.S. please click here.
THANK YOU for making a difference 🙂